Investment Proposition Manager
Role: Investment Proposition Manager
Salary: GBP43,000 to GBP52,000
Benefits: 9% bonus at target, PMI after 1 years service, 28 days annual leave, double matched pension
Royal London is the largest mutual life, pensions and investment company in the UK, with Group funds under management of GBP100 billion. Group businesses provide around 9.1 million policies and employ 3,253 people. (Figures quoted are as at 31 December 2016).
Founded as a Friendly Society in a London coffee shop in 1861, Royal London started out with the aim to help people avoid the stigma of a pauper's grave. Since then we have been helping people help themselves and are committed to delivering the best value for customers and putting members first.
We have an exciting permanent opportunity for an Investment Proposition Manager to join the Investment Proposition team here in Edinburgh
The successful candidate will create and deliver communication material that will maximise Royal London's Investment Proposition for individual and group pensions. You will have proven Investments knowledge as well as proven experience presenting at events and exhibitions.
- Create promotional material to support the investment proposition plan
- Provide expert input at IFA meetings and seminars, through a mixture of presentations and less formal means of delivery
- Identify opportunities and deliver sales material in response
- Support the management of investment proposition and assist in fund due diligence
- Work closely with various stakeholders to identity, create and deliver propositions
- Support the reporting and provision of material for the IAC Governance process
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
- Investment market knowledge essential
- IMC Qualified
- Proven experience with creation and delivery of presentations at exhibitions/events
- Excellent stakeholder management experience (cross functional working)
- Experience with report creation
- Proactive, confident and agile approach to work
- Good sense of humour!
- Travel involved with this role (drivers licence not required)
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact Manny Chita, (see below) who is managing this vacancy on Royal London's behalf.