Customer Payments Admin/Finance Admin
Customer Payments Admin/Finance Admin - Glasgow - Contract - 4 Weeks - Start ASAP
As a Customer Payments Administrator in the Customer Finance Team, you will be responsible for allocating customer payments, processing refunds and answering payment escalation queries whilst constantly challenging the way the Organisation works to make the payment journey for Customers an enjoyable experience.
Working in the Back Office Team of 6 Administrators, reporting to the Payments Team Leader, you will be responsible for validating customer refund requests, allocating customer payments and responding to all payment queries received from other Business areas. You will be required to accurately manage high volumes within agreed SLAs.
You will also be responsible for identifying opportunities for process improvements and highlighting issues that may impact Customer Experience or create a Compliance Risk.
- Undertaking all payment processing tasks, delivering against all team KPIs and SLAs
- Delivering excellent customer experience by owning resolution of queries and disputes and proactively sharing best practice with colleagues
- Identifying improvements to the Payment Team's processes and supporting delivery of process improvements
- Ensuring that all work instructions, processes and procedures are updated as required and changes are communicated to Team Members
- Liaising with external Vendors including Banks as required
Knowledge and Experience required
- Excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Administrative experience gained in a high volume Finance environment
- Advanced PC Skills; Excellent Microsoft Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good understanding of customer impacts
- Payments experience
- Experience working cross functionally within the wider business
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.