Personal Tax Assistant
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Personal Tax Assistant in Dunfermline to join a well known independent accountancy firm. Offering a great salary package and further progression opportunities, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and experience further.
- Work with a varied and attractive client portfolio
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns, including business tax & capital allowances computations and partners' expense claims
- Liaise with HMRC as required
- Liaise with clients to keep them updated and address any queries
- Undertaking relevant advisory work
- Manage own workload and deadlines
- Supervising and supporting juniors in the team
- Experience gained within Practice is required
- Experience of supporting juniors is advantageous
- Experience within a personal tax role
- Experience of dealing with medical practitioners would be advantageous
If you are an experienced Personal Tax specialist and looking for a new challenge, offering progression and development, please apply below.
For further queries or to discuss wider roles, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.