Workshop Mechanical Fitter
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Workshop Fitter for our Engineering client near Falkirk. This is a permanent role, salary negotiable depending on experience. You will be part of an on call team on a rotational basis. There may be a requirement on occasions to work away from home to support other company branches.
Role and Responsibilities:
- To accurately assess rotating equipment
- Repairs for spare parts
- Rebuild of pumps, gearboxes, fans and rotating equipment
- Compile quotations and input data
- Attend customer sites and other company sites as may be required
- Liaise with suppliers and produce quotations
Requirements for the Fitter position:
- Hold a full Mechanical apprenticeship
- Good engineering practice and able to use measuring equipment
- Good Microsoft office/IT experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Essential to have Rotating equipment experience and experience of bench fitting to site diagnosis
- Able to write route cause failure reports
It is desirable also to have basic electrical knowledge and experience. Mechanical seal repair and laser alignment and pump repair experience.
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3155
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Workshop Mechanical Fitter
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly