By taking on the role of a Recruitment Co-ordinator you'll play a vital part in our vision: to be the leader in helping customers achieve their long-term financial goals. We need everyone to step up to their full potential at this exciting time for our business. So if you're inspired by the opportunity, and if you have the necessary qualities, then we urge you to apply.
An excellent opportunity has arisen within the Corporate Services area for a Recruitment Co-ordinator to join our team in Stirling.
The role will be to provide administrative support to the Recruitment Partner who will be recruiting for a specific project; duties will include arranging interviews, creating, processing and sending out offer paperwork, managing the pre-employment screening process, diary management for the recruiters and hiring managers, filing and system updates (candidate management system called Taleo).
To be suitable for this role you must have the following skills and attributes:
- Highly organised
- Strong admin skills
- Able to prioritise a busy workload
- Have excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be IT literate and able to pick up systems quickly, use of Taleo is an advantage but not essential.
- Have the confidence to push back and to chase up
- Ability to manage managers, candidates and Recruiters expectations
- You will be very thorough with an excellent eye for detail, able to pick up and identify mistakes
- Whilst experience in working in a recruitment environment is ideal we would be interested to hear from individuals who have been strong administrators or team Secretaries within a process driven corporate environment.
It's a great time to be taking on a new role at Prudential. With our #behaviours we're creating a place to work that's alive with opportunity, with added pace and a great team spirit. It's also an innovative, high-performing commercial environment that's totally focused on customers.