National Accounts & Sales Support Coordinator
Search are currently seeking a National Accounts & Sales Support Coordinator based in our busy Shared Service department in Dunfermline. This role will be Reporting to the Director of Client Relationships, the provision of a central point of contact for all contracts falling under the remit of the National Accounts Centre.
Responsibility for the ongoing management of the content hosted on our internal system within the National Accounts Centre (NAC), which consists of up to date and relevant information on national, regional, divisional and third party contracts. The maintenance of a central contracts database and ensuring all new contracts are added and relevant information is made readily available to Search as a whole.
A pivotal role which removes unnecessary burdens from Consultants by coordinating activity such as vacancy management, client liaison, interview arrangements, activity report/trackers, and creation of process manuals. Acting as a central point of contact providing responses to queries from Consultants in relation to National Accounts, thus ensuring process compliance and accurate invoicing.
Duties and Responsibilities.
* Manage day-to-day activity within the National Accounts Centre (NAC) ensuring the function supports Search effectively and provides real value
* Ensure all information held on Reach is reviewed, maintained and updated on a regular basis
* Support branch network in creating easily understood documentation that needs to be managed centrally and used by wider business, liaising with consultants, divisional managers and directors to ensure information is accurate and pertinent.
* Answer all queries using various different means (Reach, Trisys, Contracts) in relation to specific accounts e.g. PES information , fees / rates, candidate submission process.
* Ensure all new processes or updates from clients are communicated efficiently and effectively to branch network
* Support consultants with the various candidate management systems our clients use, and to ensure login details are distributed and stored.
* Develop positive and lasting relationships with clients
If you are interested in this role please get in touch today! If this role isn't for you but you are currently seeking work please get in touch with Trudie at Search in Dunfermline.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age