Our client, a UK based bank is currently recruiting for a PMO Analyst to be based in Edinburgh on a permanent basis.
As the PMO Analyst you will play a key role in supporting the delivery of the change agenda across the bank and will deliver a full suite of PMO services, working closely with the change community to enable effective & efficient delivery of projects.
- Planning, governance, financial management, cost control/recovery, supply & demand, reporting design & delivery and data analysis - for both agile & waterfall methodologies
- Maintaining data model quality and consistency of data
- Quality assurance and health checks of projects monitoring risk, issues and data quality
- Production and analysis of quality MI deliverables using a blend of automated and manual methods
- First line support on the use of PPM tools, techniques and process for the area, supporting training where required
- Manage PMO share point and shared drives creating and maintaining central libraries of internal process and MI deliverables
- Previous project support experience ideally within the financial services/banking industry
- Knowledge/experience of project life cycle and controls framework
- Knowledge of PMO process, methodology and techniques
- Good communication and stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Portfolio tools eg MS Office & PPM
For more information please contact me or send me your CV to (see below)