Polish Customer Service Advisor
Polish speaking Customer Advisor, Full Time, Permanent
GBP16,500 per annum
An amazing opportunity is now available for a Polish speaker to work in international customer services for a company specialising in Diabetes Care who are dedicated to improving the health and lives of people with diabetes.
The post holder will be expected to cover shifts anytime between 8am and 8pm, Monday to Friday.
A good benefit package as below:
- 40 hours contract
- Perkz: employee benefits scheme that works with the best UK retailers
- Learning and Development courses
- Career opportunities within the account
- Monthly incentive prizes
If you feel you would like to be part of this team and you are ready to show your best talents, please read on:
RESPONSIBILITIES AND END RESULTS:
- To respond to all customer enquires within given timescales, efficiently and effectively.
- To develop and maintain a full knowledge of client products and services.
- To be able to recognise when a problem or query should be transferred to another department or a more senior member of staff.
- To deal with all correspondence as requested/required.
- Logging of all calls accurately and in line with procedure.
- Responsible for maintaining and updating all administration.
- To consult product manuals, to be able to advise customer of appropriate options / solutions.
Experience, knowledge and skills required are:
- Being fluent in English and Polish.
- Experience of or aptitude for Customer Service.
- Good organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm in all situations.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online today!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.