Strategic Sourcing Manager
A large Public Sector organisation is currently recruiting for a Strategic Sourcing Manager to join their team in Glasgow city centre on an 18 month fixed-term basis.
The Strategic Sourcing Manager will be responsible for working closely with executive and senior management team to develop and continuously improve sourcing strategy.
There will be up to 3 direct line reports, so it is important that applicants have naturally strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Recruit and develop team to ensure best possible delivery of sourcing strategy
- Track costs of sourcing activity and initiatives
- Manage sourcing activity from initiation to implementation
- Work closely with Commercial team to identify possible routes to market
Skills & Experience;
- Knowledge of Public Sector Procurement rules and regulations
- Vendor Management experience
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Budgetary management experience
An excellent salary is offered in addition to a comprehensive benefits package.
Please note, we are expecting a quick turnaround on this role and would welcome applications ASAP.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.