6 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time, term-time Catering Assistant in Colgrain Primary School.
There are 12.5 hours per week available, to be worked from 11am to 1.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Admin Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02363 / CTF01083.
Information For Applicants.docx
CTF01083 - Catering Assistant.doc