4 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a temporary, full-time Clerical Assistant to cover a Secondment in Property Services, based in Argyll House, Dunoon.
The main purpose of the post is to provide clerical and administrative support to our Property Helpdesk (telephone call handling), including dealing with queries generating work orders through to checking and processing invoices.
Other tasks include general office duties as indicated in the job description including ordering of supplies, maintaining office records and typing etc.
The anticipated contract end for this post is Friday 29th March 2019.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact James Hamilton, Property Maintenance Manager on 01369 708531.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02343 / CTF00694.
CTF00694 - Clerical Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx