Local Area Manager (Islay & Jura)
5 days left
- Full Time
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Health and Social Care Partnership are looking to recruit a permanent, full-time Local Area Manager for Islay and Jura. The post will be based in Bowmore on Islay.
The role of the Local Area Manager is to manage all Health and Social Care across both islands to ensure safe quality care is being delivered.
Experience in financial management, service redesign and staff management is required.
If you are a motivated, enthusiastic and visible leader we want to hear from you.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Donald Watt, Interim Locality Manager (MAKI) on 01546 703013 or Donald.email@example.com.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02367 / HAW01192.
HAW01192 - Local Area Manager (Islay & Jura).doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children & Protected Adults.docx