Teacher of Primary
4 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Dalintober Primary School, a large, thriving school in Campbeltown requires a full-time permanent Teacher of Primary to join its staff team.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Caroline Armour, Head Teacher on 01586 552053.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02346 / CME00260.
CME00260 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME00260 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx