Relief Domestic Assistants - Isleshavn Care Centre
1 day left
- Full Time
The postholder will be required to manage their time efficiently in order to ensure the smooth running of the domestic duties of a residential care home or other similar establishment.
The Domestic Assistant will be aware of and adhere to health and safety rules and regulations (including COSHH regs) relating to all aspects of the post including the use of electrical equipment.
More detail is provided in the Job Profile, Person Specification and Conditions of Service Summary attached to the bottom of this advert.
Please follow the link below for further information -
- The grade of this post is C
- Rate of pay shown in the advert is inclusive of Distant Islands Allowance of £1.0608 per hour
- Employees on grade C will be paid a Scottish Living Wage supplement of £0.50 per hour. The hourly rate will therefore be £9.57 per hour
- Preferred candidates will be required to join the Protecting Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Scheme or undergo a PVG Scheme update prior to a formal offer of employment being made
- A relocation package does not apply to this post
- We will pay interview expenses from within Shetland
- The successful candidate will be subject to satisfactory Pre-Employment Medical screening with our Occupational Health provider.
- Not suitable for Job Share
- Not suitable for Remote Working
During the application process you are required to give the names of two persons not related to you, who we can contact to provide a reference to support your application.
This post is based at Isleshavn Care Centre, Yell
For further details relating to this post, please contact: Duncan Johnson, Assistant Manager, Telephone on 01595 745720 or email email@example.com
If you have a disability which prevents you from applying online, please call 01595 744032.
Domestic Assistant JPPS (C) (245).pdf
Employee Benefits June 2017.pdf
Conditions of Service - Local Government Employees - Mar 2017.pdf