7 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
A Social Worker is required in Oban for 17.5 hours in on a temporary basis to cover a secondment. The work pattern to be agreed with the manager.
The anticipated end date of the post is on 30th March 2018.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- This is a temporary post which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's director.
- The post-holder will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll and Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Adele Knox, Team Leader on 01546 604559.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02361 / HAW00956.
HAW00956 - Social Worker.doc