3 days left
- Full Time
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent full-time Assistant Cook to work in Thomson Court in Rothesay, on the Isle of Bute on a two week rota basis.
The successful candidate will provide balanced, nutritional food for residents, day centre service users and to provide Meals on Wheels for the island residents.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013 applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Sheila Scott, Unit Manager on 01700 503166.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02366 / HAE00316.
HAE00316 - Assistant Cook.doc