7 days left
- Full Time
Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 29th September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council is looking to recruit a 30 hours per week, Assistant Cook to be based at Helensburgh Academy, Helensburgh. The hours of work are Monday to Friday 8:30am to 2:30pm, on a term time, permanent basis.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
How to apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Admin Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02350 / CTF00130.
Information For Applicants.docx
CTF00130 - Assistant Cook.doc