- Phone Based Customer Service Consultants
- GBP16,000, increasing to GBP16,500 upon successful completion of probation period
This is a permanent opportunity working a 35 hour week with flexible shifts falling between 6am - 10pm Monday - Sunday. Initial training will be 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday.
We are looking for customer focused people to join our Contact Centre, so if you are passionate and like to talk to people - this could be the role for you.
Who we're looking for
You don't necessarily need a background in financial services or even contact centre experience - as we offer fantastic training to get you ready to help our customers, a good attitude and a willingness to learn is what we look for in our employees.
As a minimum requirement you'll:
- Have excellent Verbal and Written communication.
- Have confidence in taking ownership for each call.
- Be able to make and explain decisions clearly.
- Have a willingness to learn.
- Have the ability to follow processes and policies.
- Be able to manage you time effectively.
It would be nice if you also had:
- Customer service experience, however we look to train the skills needed.
What you'll be doing
Speaking to our customers on the telephone requires an exceptional level of service, as you will be helping them to manage their finances. You will be required to ensure that every customer interaction has a positive outcome - so making sure you do the right thing for our customers is paramount to our success.
Whether you're supplying them with account information or processing an overdraft request, you'll need to think about the bigger picture for our customers and how we can help them more; by discussing other products or services they may benefit from and give them an opportunity to discuss these needs further with a colleague.
It's a challenging but supportive environment and we will provide you with all the training you'll need to succeed, we also provide you with ongoing support when you are in the role taking calls from our customers.