Customer Service Representative - GBP8.00 - GBP9.27 City Centre
Customer Service Advisor - Temp to perm
Edinburgh City Centre
Our client is looking for creative big thinkers with small egos to achieve ambitious plans. Most importantly you will bring strong customer service experience and an ability to 'wow' the customer. Our role offers a competitive pay of GBP8.00 per hour with overtime when available at GBP12 per hour! Plus for the right candidate they will go temp to perm with an salary of GBP17,085 raising again to GBP18,085 after probation. And to make it even better - this role is based in Edinburgh city centre and regular public transportation connections and a casual dressed environment.
In this Customer service role, you will be paid a competitive salary to answer calls from new and current customers about their bookings, making any changes and arranging individual transport supportive requirements. You will get training on the organisation's guidance on processes, procedures and guidelines according to best practice, how and why they should use them. It would be great if you could also have some knowledge of competitor products and services. But all that and more should be easy for you as a Customer Service Representative, because you'll be used to delivering results for customers already.
- Taking control of situations and thinking on your feet to make smart decisions in order to resolve up to 40 customer telephone contacts a day .
- Understanding customer's needs so as to be able to deliver the best solution for each of them in line with our 11 key performance indicators .
- Working independently to find information to exceed customers' expectations and educate them on how to self-serve on the clients website and mobile app.
- Navigating multiple systems simultaneously in order to update e-records promptly and accurately.
- Maintain confidentiality in receiving and recording payments and reporting any discrepancies regarding information or system faults in line with operational procedure.
- Proactively provide support and assistance to colleagues and work together as a team to provide feedback and suggestions to help the company grow & retain its customer base.
- Experience in a contact centre or customer facing role.
- Demonstrate excellent customer care skills.
- Willing to go above and beyond to deliver an excellent customer experience.
- Able to maintain composure when interacting with a diverse range of telephone callers who can become difficult or distressed.
- Can adapt quickly to changes in products, process and technology.
- Proven track record of excellent attendance and time-keeping.
*You must be able to pass a disclosure check and available for an interview immediately and available for starts on the 4th of September*
Shift Rotation (between 08.00 - 22.00) 1 week of evenings in 3. The successful candidate will be required to work 5 days out of 7 on a rotational shift pattern.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age