Planning & Logistics Co-Ordinator
I am currently recruiting for a long standing client, who is looking for a Planning & Logistics Coordinator to join there very demanding Customer Service's team in Dunfermline.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be working within the Customer Service team to provide the highest level of customer care. The Planning & Logistics Coordinator will be the key contact for internal and external customers and therefor should take pride on delivering the highest level of customer service at all times, in order to maintain and enhance the organisations current strong reputation.
Reporting to the Customer Service Manager you will be responsible for the below tasks:
* To route and plan all engineers and weighbridge test units in line with current legislation and drivers' hours regulations. Plan customer breakdowns and incorporate them into the engineers' current workload having the least operational impact as possible.
* Provide an interface for all incoming telephone calls to the department assisting with queries where appropriate.
* Provide administrative support to the customer service department as necessary.
* Develop and employ existing departmental systems ensuring records and databases are maintained in line with the company's Quality Procedures.
* Develop and employ existing departmental monitoring systems in order to provide reports on the efficiency and effectiveness of departmental activities.
* Produce correspondence and documentation on behalf of the company as directed, including assisting other members of the customer service team as necessary.
* Cover project management team during annual leave and wherever else applicable.
* Previous experience of working within a Planning & Logistics role
* Good Geographical knowledge
* Strong communication skills and ability to communicate effectively on all levels
* Excellent IT skills in particular Excel and Word
* A working knowledge of SAP would be advantageous, although it is not essential as full training will be provided.
Starting salary is GBP18K.
Year 1 holiday are 22 days + 9 stats and year 2 onwards will be 24 days + 9 statutory
The company also offer a 5% employer contribution pension scheme as well as private healthcare after 18 months service.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.