Regional Financial Controller
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Regional Financial Controller for a permanent role based in the Highlands.
As Regional Financial Controller you would be responsible for all of the accounting, reporting, compliance and administrative aspects of the businesses with a strong focus on Northern Europe.
As a senior role this position offers a highly competitive salary package
- financial reporting and controls
- ensuring timely preparation of financial statements for all regional legal entities in accordance with accounting principles and standards and in compliance with all relevant business principles and statutory regulations, laws and reporting requirements.
- Provide financially related strategic input for the region.
- Manage the Purchasing function.
- Post qualification experience including audit/tax experience
- Familiar with UK HMRC statutory practices, requirements and standards including returns, PAYE and VAT
- In-depth exposure to financial systems and account analysis/reconciliation, standard and actual costs systems and cost analysis.
- Proven ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid and professional conclusions.
- Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow to meet statutory and business timescales
Apply for Regional Financial Controller
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly