My client has an opportunity for two Certification Administrators on a permanent full time basis.
The working hours will be predominantly Monday-Friday 8am-5pm with the occasional need to work Saturdays on a rotational basis.
The ideal Certification Administrator will have experience working in a similar role, demonstrating experience working in a process driven environment where working towards multiple deadlines is essential. Successful candidates must also have good attention to detail with experience in certifying documents for materials going offshore being desirable.
You must have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and be quick to learn new databases and systems.
* Raise issues/queries with the Line Manager where necessary as certification needs to be 100% accurate to allow the equipment to be used
* Type and check the certificates for all work orders using the company software, ensuring that these are accurate, ie numbers correspond, dates correspond and amounts correspond exactly to the equipment being hired or leaving the premises for use on or offshore.
* Efficiently plan daily tasks to enable all certification to be done in the desired time frames
* Ensure all related documents are filed in a methodical and retrievable manner according to company procedures
* Work collaboratively with all other business functions to ensure the completion of work orders and assisting where required
* Being on call on a rotational basis to ensure full coverage of document certifications
* Undertake additional projects as directed by line manger
* Using the internal IT systems to record and log all paperwork
* Assist the dispatch team and liaise with clients
If this Certification Administrator role sounds like the role for you, apply now with an up to date copy of your CV
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.