Air Conditioning Service Engineer
Search are currently working with a valued client in Aberdeen who are looking for an Air Conditioning Engineer to join their team in Aberdeen.
As an Air Conditioning Engineer you will be visiting multiple commercial properties, for example banks, schools, universities, retail outlets, leisure centres, hospitals and pubs to complete Air Conditioning service and maintenance and ensure compliance for our customers. The Air Conditioning Engineer must have their NVQ Level 2 Air conditioning & Refrigeration, along with their FGAS 2079 qualification.
- Full driving licence held for 12 months (max 6 points) in accordance with the company transport policy
- NVQ Level 2 Air conditioning & Refrigeration
- FGAS 2079
- Minimum of 2 years post apprenticeship experience
- You must be technically confident and familiar with all types of air conditioning systems including, splits, VRV's and have knowledge of chillers and air handling systems.
- You must have an understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Internet access required
- To be able to meet the physical requirements of the role
- Good computer literacy
If you have the relevant experience then please contact me straight away.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.