Excellent opportunity for a Personal Tax Supervisor in Edinburgh to join a well known mid tier accountancy firm. Offering flexible working options, as well as a great salary package, this is a fantastic chance to develop your career and experience further.
- Work with a varied and attractive client portfolio
- Preparation of personal tax computations and returns
- Liaise with HMRC as required
- Liaise with clients to keep them updated and address any queries
- Undertaking relevant advisory work
- Manage own workload and deadlines
- Supervising and supporting juniors in the team
- Experience gained within Practice is required
- Experience of supervising juniors is advantageous
- Experience within a personal tax role
- CTA or ATT qualified, or equivalent experience
If you are an experienced Personal Tax specialist and looking for a new challenge, offering progression and development, please apply below.
For further queries or to discuss wider roles, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.