A Procurement Manager vacancy has arisen with a key client based near Helensburgh on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly to Head of Supply Chain, the Procurement Manager will play a critical role across various elements of Supply Chain including Supply Chain design, execution and Category Management.
Key categories include Facilities Management, Catering and Accommodation among other indirect categories.
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Management responsibility for small team of Buyers
* Always strive to improve overall Supply Chain performance
* Identify new areas where results can be achieved, including souring of new suppliers and negotiation of new terms and conditions
* Secure further value through direct cost savings, improved lead times and cost avoidance
* Look to improve existing contracts and subcontracts in order to achieve added value for business
This role will suit experienced Procurement professionals who have Engineering experience, looking to join a large business that will offer further career progression in a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Applicants should possess most of the following;
* Degree/CIPS qualification
* Experience of leading teams
* Natural communication and leadership skills
* Proven, successful Category Management background
In return, an excellent salary will be offered in addition to a rewarding benefits package.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.