Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
A leading FMCG manufacturing business in Glasgow is looking to add a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to their existing maintenance team to deliver PPM and reactive maintenance in their packaging facility.
Your new job will involve:
- Diagnosing faults, repairing and maintaining electrical and mechanical equipment
- Recording activities on CMMS system
- Reporting on condition, performance and improvement plans for machinery
- Assist with machinery trials, reconfiguration or changes to working practices
You will be:
- Qualified time served Multi-skilled Maintenance engineer with an electrical bias
- Experienced in FMCG manufacturing environments
- Competent self starting and working as part of a team to achieve a common goal
In return you will receive a competitive salary and the chance to further your career with a leading organisation with a reputation for excellence.
For more information contact Simon Cairns on or apply online today.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.