Management Accounts Manager
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Management Accountant Manager will be vital in ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the month end process and management accounts ready for submission at group level. You will support the international entities working from the head office based in Glasgow,
The key duties are:
* To provide accurate management accounts within the tight reporting deadlines
* Build positive relations with the Senior Management and divisional Directors
* Ensure SOX requirements are fully met
* Working to develop the team in and supporting part qualified accountants
* Monitor KPIs and address underperforming areas
* Allocate work to team members in an efficient manner and ensure all deadlines and key priorities are met
* Assist with pack preparation and support to statutory accounts team on variance analysis of numbers and review of management position to legal entity position
We are looking for a qualified Management Accountant (CA, ACCA or CIMA qualified) who has ideally worked in a Blue chip organisation. Exposure to management accounts, group reporting and international experience would all be advantageous. The ideal candidate will have advanced Excel skills. Previous experience with managing teams would be advantageous but is not a requirement.
Please apply below, or if you wish to discuss this role or wider opportunities further, please contact Ryan McGarry at Search Consultancy
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.