Corporate Tax Assistant Manager
Great opportunity for a Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager to join a highly respected Chartered Accountants firm in Glasgow. Offering a great salary and benefits package, as well as flexible working hours, this is a great opportunity to develop your career and experience further.
- Manage a varied and attractive client portfolio
- Undertake all relevant compliance for clients, ensuring deadlines are met
- Carry out relevant advisory work as required
- Liaise directly with clients to build strong relationships
- Support and mentor juniors in the team
- Experience in a Practice environment is essential
- Ideally ACCA/CA/CTA qualified, however equivalent experience will be considered
- Exposure to advisory would be an advantage however is not essential
- Experience gained in a Corporate Tax role
If you are an experienced Corporate Tax Senior/Assistant Manager looking for a new challenge, then this is an excellent next step for you.
Please apply below or for further queries, contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.