Liquidity Risk Reporting AVP
Job Title Liquidity Risk Reporting
The candidate would be part of the Liquidity Risk Reporting (FLR) team. The Liquidity risk reporting team produces all liquidity metrics that support regulatory reporting requirements and internal decision making.
- Production and submission of monthly submissions to the PRA.
- Lead on production and submission of monthly AMM's to the PRA.
- Design framework for enhanced Liquidity Risk governance and control
- Establish controls and governance around reconciliations
- Perform Monthly reconciliations of liquidity data to the Balance sheet by WD18
- Implement and monitor all controls across Liquidity Risk Reporting
- Ensure the right tools and understanding relating to the reconciliation of liquidity metrics are in place
- The successful candidate will be responsible for reporting of updates on these metrics to a wide and senior audience role and understanding how it impacts our liquidity strategy.
- Stakeholder interaction is wide ranging and will involve reporting progress the monthly LCR and delivery of all risk items relating to reporting to the risk management team.
- Hold Risk and Treasury colleagues to account to ensure all risk related deliverables are met.
- Support colleagues in Risk and Treasury on ad-hoc requests and co-ordination.
- Proven ability to interpret multiple sources of complex data to draw conclusions and make recommendations.
- Risk and Treasury are dynamic teams that require high levels of analytics and understanding - as a result this role will require quick assessment of risks and remediation plans.
- Must have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively;
- Balance sheet and Finance skills
- Risk experience
- Good understanding of Control and Governance frameworks
- Good understanding of Risk in Barclays
Barclays is a transatlantic consumer, corporate and investment bank offering products and services across personal, corporate and investment banking, credit cards and wealth management, with a strong presence in our two home markets of the UK and the US.
With over 325 years of history and expertise in banking, Barclays operates in over 40 countries and employs approximately 130,000 people. Barclays moves, lends, invests and protects money for customers and clients worldwide.
Risk and Control Objective
All Barclays colleagues have to ensure that all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Barclays Policies and Policy Standards.
To be considered for this role, click on the apply button now.
Barclays Values & Diversity
Dynamic working gives everyone at Barclays the opportunity to integrate professional and personal lives, if you have a need for flexibility then please discuss this with the hiring manager. We are an equal opportunity employer and we are opposed to discrimination on any grounds. It is the policy of Barclays to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, colour, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.