Audit Assistant Manager - Financial Services
Great opportunity for an Audit Assistant Manager in Glasgow, offering a fantastic salary and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to develop your career with a global firm.
Offering an attractive Financial Services client portfolio, this role is a great next step for newly or recently qualified auditors.
- Work with an attractive client portfolio within Financial Services
- Plan and manage the full audit cycle for clients
- Supervise your audit team to successfully meet audit deadlines and standards
- Support and coach juniors in the team
- Participate in wider department activities, such as staff training and team recruitment
- ACCA or CA qualified (applications will be considered from applicants who are waiting for time qualification)
- Current or recent Practice experience
- Experience of Financial Services clients is highly desirable
- Experience of leading audits is required
This is an excellent opportunity for qualified auditors to join a leading Big 4 firm at Assistant Manager level, and grow your career further as part of a global organisation.
Please apply below, or to discuss this opportunity or wider roles further, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.