Whitecross Primary School & Nursery is a small school in a rural area. All the children who attend our school live in the village and the school has close community links with our parents and stakeholders.
As Principal Teacher you will be a core member of the school's management team with delegated responsibilities across the school and nursery including deputising in the absence of the Head Teacher.
This post also has a teaching commitment.
We are looking for a Principal Teacher who:
• Models the highest standards of learning and teaching.
• Will inspire, motivate and support colleagues in the development of their own classroom practice.
• Is committed to continuous improvement.
• Leads learning and improvement.
• Works effectively with a wide range of stakeholders to bring about improvement.
• Uses skilled interactions when dealing with pupils, colleagues, parents and carers.
If you are the successful candidate for this post, you will be working with children and/or vulnerable adults and therefore you must have PVG membership.
Generic Principal Teacher Primary - Scale Point 2.pdf