Senior Manager - Financial Services Audit
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Audit Senior Manager specialising in Financial Services to join a leading global firm, boasting some fantastic client wins and a very attractive client portfolio.
This fantastic role is based in Glasgow, where you will be overseeing and developing an already successful Financial Services Audit team, as well as working with the Partner to undertake key business development.
- Manage the overall department client portfolio focusing on Financial Services clients
- Undertaking Audit and Advisory work for clients
- Manage an experienced team of Audit Associates, Assistant Managers and Managers
- Support, coach and develop your team
- Budgeting and monitoring the financial performance of an audit department, focusing on optimising profitability
- Actively assisting the Partners with the firm's growth plans
- Reviewing current processes and offering new and innovate improvements
- ACCA/CA or equivalent qualification
- Strong experience at Senior Manager level within Financial Services Audit
- Experience gained within a Practice environment is essential
- Current accounting and financial reporting standards background with IFRS
- Experience of business development would be advantageous, however not essential
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading global firm at Senior Manager level, developing your experience and career further as part of a highly experienced and successful team.
Please apply below, or for further queries, please contact Aysha Dar at Search Consultancy (Glasgow)
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.