An excellent opportunity exists with a growing, thriving and reputable business in Edinburgh. My client are looking for someone that can match their values, in particular, building long lasting client relationships. The opportunity that exists is for an experienced Asset Analyst who has had responsibility for the management and protection of Client Assets. You will report to the Senior Manager and work within a team of 6 Analysts.
The main duties and responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsibility for the provision of CASS consultancy to stakeholders
- Manage internal stakeholders on continuous improvement
- Work with the Heads of department to ensure a strong control environment exists
- Prepare and communicate weekly Management Information
- Review and develop control frameworks
- Represent the wider business on all things Investment
- Ensure that regulatory risk is controlled and mitigated
- Set up and run internal forums to ensure a company wide understanding of regulatory requirements
- Assist in the development and training of staff
This is a great opportunity to be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services. You will be rewarded with excellent career opportunities and a very competitive compensation package.
To apply for this position please send an up to date CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.