Branch Sales Manager
Branch Sales Manager - Government Direct Sales
Excellent salary + bonus + large company benefits
You bring on the sales, and well bring on the rewards....
Ricoh transforms businesses with imagination, clarity and vision. In fact the entire Ricoh workforce enjoys our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and well work for you".
This is a fantastic role where you can build on your high level selling experience gained within a targeted environment. Reporting directly to the Area Sales Director and operating within the Government Direct Sales Division, you will provide first line management for your designated sales branch and ensure sales targets and budgeted growth are consistently achieved.
With strong business acumen as well as your talent for increasing sales and new business, heres a range of duties you will be responsible for:
- Developing our sales team in line with our Aim for Excellence people strategy
- Overseeing gross profit and revenue targets along with the Area Sales Director
- One-to-one team management to ensure consistent level of coaching and mentoring in the selling process
- Mentoring team members in respect of customer visits
- Identifying and agreeing sales territories and new business accounts to maximise sales growth
- Maintaining an accurate customer database and developing a strategy for new business information
- Identifying other key areas where focus and development are required at an individual and team level
- Ensuring consistency of service with key customers as well as new ones within the designated territories.
What we are looking for:
- Strong leadership and team management skills with the ability to coach and mentor others
- Excellent communication and customer relationship skills
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills
- Sound IT skills, particularly in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Good time management and ability to work on your own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good numeracy and analytical reasoning
- Experience of day-to-day management of a team with advanced knowledge of sales procedures.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company where you can truly build on your own experience. If you believe you have the skills, knowledge and desire to join the Ricohs Government Direct Sales team, wed love to have you on board.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - ) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please