Commercial Graduate Engineer
Are you an Engineering Graduate looking to take on a new challenge? If so Viridor are recruiting and are looking for individuals just like you!
Viridor is one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. Part of the FTSE 250 Pennon Group, Viridor puts waste into action, transforming it into high quality recyclables, raw materials and energy.
This is an exciting time to work at the business. We are at the forefront of the UK’s green economy and are one of the UK’s leading recycling, renewable energy and waste management companies. We use smart people and smart technology to deliver our vision, bringing people together to give the world’s resources new life.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit a Commercial Graduate Engineer to join our team in Glasgow, working 40 hours a week.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a 1 Year Fixed Term Contract
What will I be responsible for?
Joining the team as a Commercial Graduate Engineer, you will support the commercial (dispute) and Engineering Teams within the Glasgow Recycling and Renewable Energy Centre (GRREC). Duties include:
- Reporting to the Commercial Project Engineering Manager and Performance Improvement Manager and working alongside the Commercial (Dispute) team, the Graduate Engineer will assist them in developing, documenting and justifying the dispute with Interserve Construction Ltd
- Identifying issues related to Quality, Design, Installation or Operation which have an impact on the safe operation and maintenance of the GRREC.
- Working alongside the other disciplines at the GRREC (Projects, Operations, and Engineering) to gain an understanding of the Process Equipment at GRREC.
- Undertaking data collection, project planning, IT and administrative work in in support of the Commercial (Dispute) team.
The ideal Commercial Graduate Engineer will have:
- Degree Qualified in a relevant discipline (Mechanical or Process Engineering
- Reasonable business acumen awareness / knowledge
- Good IT skills, MS Office e.g. Word, Excel
In return for your hard work as Commercial Graduate Engineer, we can offer a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, pension scheme and plenty of opportunity for personal development working within in a team-orientated and collaborative environment, for a company that strives to be environmentally, socially and economically sustainable.
If you are looking for your next challenge as a Commercial Graduate Engineer, then Viridor want to hear from you, please click APPLY!
Closing Date: 25th September 2017
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.