Assistant Development Worker
Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Assistant Development Worker required for Lochgilphead Resource Centre on a part-time temporary basis for 25 hours per week. This is fixed term post for one year.
Lochgilphead Resource Centre is looking for an individual who is enthusiastic, motivated, resourceful and who have a positive approach to join our team. The team supports adults with learning disabilities to develop and/or maintain life skills in a person centred service.
Applicants must be able to work in a team setting with shared values as well as working one to one when necessary. Training and support are provided to enable the applicant to thrive within their role.
The service operates 8:00 am to 10:00 pm over seven days within a rota system.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with adults.
- This is a temporary posts which may be filled on a secondment basis by an employee wishing to gain experience/career development and will be at the discretion of the employee's Director.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of these posts, please contact Rory Munro, Acting Senior Development Worker on 01546 603744.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02338 / HAW00960.
HAW00960 - Assistant Development Worker.doc