Teacher of Mathematics
1 day left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council require a full-time permanent Teacher of Mathematics at Lochgilphead High School, Lochgilphead Joint Campus. Please note there is a relocation package available with this post.
The hours of work will be 35 per week to be worked as directed by your line manager.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicant should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- Relocation package available with this post.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ann Devine, Principal, Lochgilphead Joint Campus on 01546 602598.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02330 / CME01021.
CME01021 - Teacher of Mathematics.doc
CME01021 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx