Teacher of Primary
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking for a permanent full-time Teacher of Primary for Tarbert Primary School.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Headteacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job-share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Neil McKnight, Head Teacher on 01880 820269.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02327 / CME01620.
CME01620 - Teacher of Primary.doc
CME01620 - Teacher Report.docx
Information For Applicants - Teachers.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx