Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council is seeking a permanent, part-time, term-time Driver/Pupil Escort on the Isle of Mull (Dervaig Primary School).
The hours of work are 12.25 hours per week (including 1.5 hours for washing and fuelling vehicle), term time to be worked 7:45am to 9.00am and 3.00pm to 4.00pm Monday to Thursday, and 7:45am to 10:00am and 3.00pm to 4:00pm on Fridays.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked, on a term time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Irene McClelland, Admin Officer (School Transport) on 01369 708558.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02339 / CTF01039.
CTF01039 Driver Pupil Escort.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx