Department: Customer Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time term-time Catering Assistant for Lochgoilhead Primary School.
There are 7.5 hours per week to be worked Monday to Friday 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Angela Cavana, Administration Assistant on 01436 658968.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02322 / CTF00040.
CTF00040 - Catering Assistant.doc
Information For Applicants.docx