School Crossing Patroller
- Full Time
Department: Development and Infrastructure Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent, part-time term-time School Crossing Patroller to work on East Argyle Street / Grant Street in Helensburgh.
There are 9 hours 35 minutes per week to be worked as follows: 8:25am to 9:15am and 2:55pm to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Ailsa McCuaig, SCP Coordinator on 01546 604894.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at email@example.com or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02334 / DVR00280.
DVR00280 - School Crossing Patroller.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx