Department: Health and Social Care Partnership
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Social Worker required on a full-time permanent basis.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the Oban Lorn and the Isles Children and Families Team. We are a friendly team who are committed to improving outcomes for children and young people and there is good professional support and training to assist us in this. We are based in the beautiful coastal town of Oban which has good transport links with the West of Scotland.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Rhoda Thomson or Stephen Malcolm, Practice Leads on 01631 572931 or 01631 572967.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02337 / HCF00082.
HCF00082 - Social Worker.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children & Protected Adults.docx