2 days left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Achaleven Primary School is looking for a janitor/cleaner for 14.5 hours per week on a term-time permanent basis.
The Janitor is responsible for delivering an integrated cleaning and caretaking service to the school. On a day to day basis the Janitor will work to the requirements of the school as directed by the Head Teacher and be responsible for organising and carrying out the tasks within the post.
The work pattern is in agreement with the line manager.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full time equivalent salary; the actual salary will be paid pro-rata for the hours worked, on a term-time basis.
- The Council applies the Living Wage of £8.45 per hour to this post.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- The post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) membership in relation to working with children, adults or both.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Sharon Burt, Head Teacher on 01631 710529.
If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02341 / CME35996.
CME35996 - Janitor Cleaner.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children.docx