Customer Care Team Administrator
3 days left
- Part Time
Skyline Direct has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Team Administrator to join their team based in Bellshill, North Lanarkshire. You will be on a part time, permanent basis and be paid a rate of £8.80 per hour.
Hours: 25.5 – 34 Hours per week
Normal working hours: Mon – Wed (8.30am – 5.30pm) with possibility of additional hours as and when required.
Skyline Direct provide cash loans and high street shopping vouchers to customers across Northern Ireland and Scotland. We pride ourselves on ensuring loans are manageable so customers can stay in control of their finances. We’re committed to being a responsible lender.
We are now seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Care Team Administrator. The role offers an excellent opportunity for a Customer Care Team Administrator with similar experience in a professional environment.
Responsibilities of our Customer Care Team Administrator
- Act as the key point of contact for customers on the phone providing a professional and friendly service as well as delivering an exceptional first impression of the Company.
- Process debit card payments.
- Process applications received online.
- General administration including data input, filing, photocopying and post.
- Any other duties relevant and related to the post.
Skills needed to become our Customer Care Team Administrator
- 1 years’ previous experience in a similar customer focused / administration role.
- The ability to demonstrate a customer focused approach and deliver excellent customer service.
- Excellent IT skills including previous experience of using MS Word, Excel, Outlook in a similar role.
- High level of numeracy and literacy.
- The ability to work on own initiative and meet tight deadlines.
- Flexible approach to work according to the needs of the service / business.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Customer Care Team Administrator then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Apply for Customer Care Team Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly