Electronics Design Team Lead
1 day left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking an Electronics Design Team Lead for our Energy client based in North Scotland. Salary circa £60k, negotiable package, plus bonus and relocation assistance. You will have worked in an electronics product development (electronics design) environment with staff management and team leadership experience.
Responsibilities of the Electronics Design Team Lead position:-
- Team Lead with team management for the development of electronic systems
- Line management and project management
- Staff coaching and development
- Costing, forecasting and reporting
Skills and Experience required:-
- Strong analogue power electronic design skills.
- Professional experience of the full lifecycle of electronic product development.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- Strong management and project management skills
- Proven ability to work in a small multifunctional project team (including mechanical, software, and engineers).
- Experience in Battery management systems/Lithium Ion cell management desirable not an essential
Full details on criteria and requirements available on application
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2971
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for
permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Electronics Design Team Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly