Senior Software Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Energy /Electronics Design client based in North East Scotland. Offering a highly competitive salary, negotiable up to £60,000 plus bonus and relocation. You will contribute to all phases of product lifecycle from the initial concept through design, development, using Agile development methodologies.
This role can be either permanent or on a contracting basis.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with the project teams, in a multi-skilled engineering environment (including mechanical, electronics, and qualification engineers).
- Software safety analysis
- Standard communication protocols including SMbus, IzC, CAN, Ethernet, Modbus desirable
- Coding standards such as MISRA
- Application software development using Visual Studio
Strong structured software development skills.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience of the full lifecycle of embedded systems, using C and CASE tools.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- An understanding of electronics desirable
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT2992
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Senior Software Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly