7 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Mechanical Engineer for our FMCG client based in Highland region. This is a permanent position with a salary of £45-55k depending on experience. Your will require to have considerable experience from working in heavy engineering manufacturing environment. Some travel involved to other company sites.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Both hands mechanical engineering production environment and management supervisory, with responsibility for direct staff reports
- Responsibility of recruiting and mentoring
- Great communication and presentational skills
Requirements for the Mechanical Engineer:
- Degree qualified or MSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Be a visible leader and promote good work practices and health and safety
- Experience of managing projects and delivery
- Previous experience at senior level in a continuous improvement manufacturing operation
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT3067
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, Finance, Legal for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Mechanical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly