Customer Service Advisor
- Full Time
Parseq Glasgow is recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor to join its family.
When was the last time you had fun at work?
Working on behalf of one of our clients, who are one of the UK’s leading energy suppliers you will provide first level technical support to their customers.
Our client has an exciting product which gives easier control of technology to mankind.
You’ll make sure your customer understands the magical properties our client’s products have, making it a personal mission to delight and impress with every interaction.
Expectations are high – our client’s customers expect to be dazzled, so what will you need to succeed.
We expect most of these tasks to crop up as a core part of the role:
• Provide world class customer service to both new and existing customers
• Provide technical support to customers and engineers
• Continual learning of the client’s products as they grow and change
• Complete diagnostics to identify and resolve customer and engineer faults
• Deliver against expected levels of performance
• Identify and support vulnerable customers
• Follow company processes and procedures to ensure the best outcome for our customers
• Use a variety of systems to manage customer journey and experience
• View customer complaints as a priority and see through to a resolution rapidly
There are all kinds of customers, from Tech Heads whose whole lives are lived through their mobile technology to Silver Surfers who have embraced the new world around them, but need a tour guide occasionally.
We want a team as diverse as the people we support. You’ll have a great way with people and a positive approach to solving their problems, excellent listening skills and a natural passion for evolving innovative tech.
To apply for this position please send your up to date CV and covering letter by clicking "apply."
Apply for Customer Service Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly