1 day left
- Full Time
Department: Community Services
Closing Date: Friday 22nd September 2017
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit a permanent part-time Social Worker/Mental Health Officer within the Mid Argyll and Kintyre Mental Health Team. The post will have specific responsibility for service support and liaison between community services and in-patient psychiatric services based at the Mid-Argyll Hospital.
There are 15 hours available, the work pattern is negotiable.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is not suitable for job share.
- The salary shown is the full-time equivalent salary, the actual salary will be paid pro rata for the hours worked.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Group (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children and protected adults.
- You will be required to participate in standby or other out of hour's service arrangements, as appropriate.
- This post requires registration with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC).
- The post-holder will be expected to travel efficiently and effectively between various work locations within Argyll and Bute and beyond to meet the operational requirements of the Service.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Jacqueline Osborne, Team Leader on 01546 604351.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02307 / HAW00971.
HAW00971 - Social Worker.doc
Information For Applicants.docx
PVG Information Sheet - Children & Protected Adults.docx