Accomodation / Property Manager
This leading property management company are looking for an Accommodation Manager to oversee a luxury residential development based in central Edinburgh.
As an Accommodation Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day operations and health & safety management of a luxury residential development within central Edinburgh.
Duties will include:
- Operations and soft facilities management of the site
- Management of onsite staff
- Drive the delivery of 5* customer service standards across the developments
- Key point of contact and face of the organisation for the residents
- Health and safety responsibility; Checking the buildings daily for any health and safety risks and hazards
- Organising and overseeing contractors in relation to repairs and maintenance
- Supplier / Contractor management
- Other related duties
- Passionate about delivering excellent customer service
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have experience within either the retirement, student or private rented property sector OR the luxury hotel, serviced office or hospitality industry
- Professional always, both on the phone and face to face
- Very organised
- Able to work well under pressure
- Articulate with excellent communication skills
- Confident in handling complaints and enquiries
For the right candidate, a long-term career opportunity exists. So, if you are interested in this position, please send your CV immediately detailing salary expectations, notice period and availability for interview.
If you do not hear from us within 7 days, please assume your application has not been successful on this occasion.